one time beatrice punched me in the face
it was awesome
nice mourning cape, what's it made of
YOUR MOM'S CHEST HAIR
No contraries hold more antipathy
Than I and such a knave.
Why dost thou call him knave? What is his fault?
His countenance likes me not.
No more perchance does mine, nor his, nor hers.
Sir, 'tis my occupation to be plain.
I have seen better faces in my time
Than stands on any shoulder that I see
Before me at this instant.
tempted to make a shakespeare tag drinking game like
- drink when quotes are incorrectly attributed to shakespeare, take another drink if there’s a typo too.
- drink when people are being pretentious fucks about pronunciation/ slamming people who don’t like shakespeare
- chug whenever you see a person in a bathtub with flowers tagged ophelia, then go tell that person why that’s not a good thing to do.
- sip for something unrelated to shakespeare
- chug whenever anyone tries to give a definitive opinion on romeo and juliet/ any other shakespeare play
idk what else would be good but that would get you quite a ways toward inebriation or hydration depending what you want to drink.
6. drink when someone posts a selfie with unrelated shakespeare quote
7. chin-chin toast the people who post backstage selfies in costume
8. skull the king cup and weep tears of uninspired graphic design when We Heart It posts a new shakespeare thing
remembered another one
9. drink when someone attributes a quote to ‘shakespeare’ rather than a character, play, act, scene, and/or line reference (aka the reason i reblog so few quotes)
10. Down your drink whenever you see this: